<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 08, 2010

First Kiss

 

When I lived here, there were only a few houses,
trees lined the streets
and the moon was enough to light up the field.

I always felt like everything was new,
I never felt abandoned like a stray dog.

Once when we were playing tag
I accidentally kissed her,
brushed my lips on hers,
made her cry and run away.

The following afternoon, I waited for dusk
hoping we would play again,
but she never came and I was a broken toy,
like a solitary animal watching other children play.
rolly

If you need further assistance please see this
Comments:
very good work, i cant resist myself from saying coooooooooooool. I am a software engineering student-third year student
but i am very much interested in arts too.I myself do sketching ,good i like your effort. I would be happy if you will give my blog a look too its www.capatainapoorv.blogspot.com
 
I see you are a writer, I am one myself, please add me to your followers. I am keen to meet like-minded people. I have been writing for over 4 and a half years. Please read my blog. Thanks,Justin
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?