<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

Steven Seagal 

I had a whiff of a very trivial news this morning. I don’t know if it’s accurate or not. I hope I’m just imagining things but Steven Seagal is here in the country to boost up the campaign of President Arroyo. What the f**k is this all about? What are his campaign managers thinking? Some people still think that we love everything Stateside that they would go as far as insult our intelligence like its just one percent higher than a donkey’s. If at all, it only degrades our values even lower. Steven Seagull? He’s not even a voter. Sheesh... What’s more is that I’m sure she’s spending our money. Hard-earned money we paid for taxes thinking it will be used wisely to serve us. When will be the day come when our candidates will rest their candidacy on honest reputation, dedicated service and loyalty for their constituents because they have served their mandates well? Too bad it looks like it will still be a long time and all I can do is sulk and weep.

If you need further assistance please see this
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?