<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

The kids are watching the Hunchback of Notre Dame on the Disney channel. They are having a guffaw at Mickey as he reminisces his speaking lines on the school play.

Talking about performances, i just got home from my first directorial job. The teachers are having a concert on Friday and I am directing it. Today being a no class day as we are celebrating the Edsa revolution, the teachers agreed to have a technical rehearsal today.

Well, the show turned out to be very long and dragging. I have talked to all the performers during curtain call that I am changing the sequence of the show and will probably have to ask to cut down some of the numbers. They all agreed. We'll see what happens on Friday.

Oh, once again, Mickey will be in the limelight tomorrow. He will be performing with the school orchestra. What that means is that we will have to go home late again until Friday. I'm not complaining, though.

I should be talking about the EDSA revolution but I think it has lost its magic. What with all the government officials running the affairs of government, its just like we never changed. Maybe we did, only we got worse.

If you need further assistance please see this
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?