<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 01, 2004

I haven't gotten any sleep yet. That's the problem with me. If I don't get to close my eyes steadily at about 10 pm, chances are I'll never get to sleep! Oh well, reviewing my blog, I just realized the date is a day late. How do I change the date? I wish I was computer-literate. Right now, the computer is just a high tech typewriter. I'll find it. It's just that I haven't really gotten to know this whole blog thing. I'm very lazy!

As I expected, the street party our president was talking about didn't materialize. That was to be expected. Right after the children's party at the basketball court, what parent would want to attend a street party here in the Philippines. Everybody expects you to be home, right? The thing is, our president's hubby invited me to come up their azotea for a drink. We ended up finishing a bottle of brandy (and still I couldn't sleep--drats!) The thing is we manage to finish the bottle at 11 which gave me time to join the family, light some sparklers (I couldn't believe I'm doing that. I thought those were for sissies... what can I do? I was a teen-ager during the 70's) urged my wife and children to drink red wine (hah! better learn from their dad than from their friends, right?) feast on a simple media noche prepared by the wife and all that... Then, turn-on the tv, my sleeping pill which also turns out to be my "upper" as the film on HBO was good! Now, it's already 8:30 am and I'm still wide awake! And to think we will be off on the road a little later to join my mother in her house. Awww my aching head!

Okay, don't forget, this is the first of January 2004. Man, I'm pathetic when it comes to computers!!!!

If you need further assistance please see this
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?