<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I am just starting this so it will be very rough on the edges and in-between (yup, that's practically about everything). Anyway, this will keep me writing everyday, something I have learned to do about three years ago. hmmm, come to think about it, I have not painted anything at all and to think I started out as a painter having graduated in Fine Arts some years back (Oh okay, a lot of years back. Who's counting, anyway?). Right now, what I know is that writing is much easier as it's more accessible. Just me, my rusty computer, some brains and a lot of guts (which I think I have plenty of).

Okay, let's see where this will take me. Ride along the journey with me. I can use your company. I hate travelling alone.


If you need further assistance please see this
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?